Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Ford car stereo F87F-18C815-BB drains car battery.

Thanks for the effort. You're going to kill me. It may have been a
#27, half of 54, or even something else. I have one in a toolbox,
complete with a socket and a couple wires.. If I can find it, I'll
post the bulb number and the resistance.

What good will that do? The cold resistance is no clue as to the
operating current due to the non-linear characteristics of incandescent
lamps.

enough left over to pay them.