Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Miter saw Stand

Swingman wrote:

My lesson was similar some 35 years ago, cutting an angle on the end
of a longer board without backing up the cut with the fence/or clamps
... luckily all I lost were four finger nails on my left hand (and a
months worth of bass gigs) when the blade hit a defect and slammed
the board against the fence, taking my hand with it.

I was wondering what you were referring to when you had posted your original
caution, not able to figure out what you meant. Now I understand. With
that understanding - I fully agree.

--

-Mike-