Posted to uk.d-i-y
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default New House Problem #2: Indesit WIB111 Wash Machine - gunge in wash

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:32:34 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:58:10 +0000, Java Jive wrote:

Why aren't trained chimps available to do these sorts of jobs?

I was meaning jobs that require more than the average number of hands.

There are, they are called washing machine repair men. My late father was
one, in the 1930's...

How very disrespectful to your father - perhaps it's a good thing
he's too late to hear you talk so of him !-)