Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Klaatu Klaatu is offline

Default 19" to 21" 4:3 flat-screen televisions?

"Tegger" wrote in message
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but it seemed logical to guess
that those interested in electronics repair may have the answer I seek.

I am looking for a 19" to 21" 4:3 aspect-ratio flat-screen television (not
a monitor). Size isn't an issue, instead it's the aspect ratio.

This is for my 86-year-old mother, who has a dying CRT TV and does not
like
the new wide-screen format. She wants exactly what she has right now: a
19" "normal-looking" television..

I am abundantly aware that no retailer currently has such a thing in
stock,
new. I can't find anything on the Craigslist-type sites in my area, or at
TV repair places in my area. I keep getting told to look online, but
that's
not working either.

Does anyone know of an alternate source?

--
Tegger

You didn't say what country you were in, but Goodwill, Salvation Army
stores, pawn shops all have a BUNCH of used TVs for sale cheap.