Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Miter saw Stand

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 00:33:46 +0000, Puckdropper wrote:

My fence isn't flat, so the blade does occasionally get pinched in the
cut. Usually, nothing too bad happens and I just have to stop the cut
and sometimes start again.

A trick one of the guys I worked with showed me was to put a 2x4 or
equivalent between the fence and the blade so the offcut wasn't against
the fence on the other side - worked wonders when cutting hardwood with
an unfinished edge.

carrying a cross.

carrying a cross.