Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Curse you, digital calipers!

woodchucker wrote:

I took a look at the woodriver. They did not have good action, the HF
unit beat it out. The woodriver was rough to move, and the bezel had
no knurling and felt like soft aluminum.

The HF unit is a quality unit. At least mine is.

I recently went with the HF unit too. My battery operated digital crapped
out - was not just a bad battery, and I was always dissatisfied with the
battery issues it had. So - I went with the fractional dial caliper and
like you said - it works smoothly, easy to read, and no more battery issues.

--

-Mike-