Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Diy sos - the big build

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
On 19/03/2013 22:26, Thumper wrote:
The BBC tv programme have got contractors renovating a house in a nearby
street. Various company vans and lorries have been parked in the street
since the weekend, so that kind of destroys the pretence that the
programme makers appeal for volunteers from the community. It's not even
local companies they are using.

I've often wondered about Ground Force. When Tommy starts building that
deck at midday on 'daaay won'.

No way can 2 blokes build decks those sizes in a day & a half.

depends on how hard they work. We had a vegetable bed with redundant fruit
bushes that needed clearing. A local "garden contractor" reckoned on 3
days for 2 men. We didn't accept the quote and did it ourselves in one
afternoon - no tea breaks.

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18