Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Ten percent.

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:53:13 +0000, Another John wrote:

I was driving along our local roads today, jouncing about avoiding the
well-known potholes, and watching for the new ones, and I thought: how
many of those ****s at Westminster *actually* do this from day to day
-- and how much less the likes of Miliband, Clegg or Cameron?

The boy Miliband used the tube the other day, looks positively terrified:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...4_66412383.jpg

"Labour leader Ed Miliband takes the Tube back to Westminster after
meeting shoppers, market stall holders and restaurant owners in Brixton,
south London."

--
Cheers
Dave.