Posted to alt.home.repair

Default determine magnification of reading glasses

I got some Zenni glasses
http://www.zennioptical.com/
which I wasn't sure about the strength. A small town optician did them on
his machine for me, no charge. That was totally nice of him, and I did
thank him for his time.

BTW, the folks on another Usenet list rave about Zennis, and I have bought
from them. I've been very pleased, also.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

Go to Target or Walmart. Their eye glass place has a machine that can
tell what the strength of the eye wear is. Probably do it for nothing
but a tip might help.- Hide quoted text -

Is it do -it-yourself or do you need their trained optician to do it?