Mike Ballard

Default Blade burning problem

On Tue May 25, Dave W disturbed my nap when he said:

Hi Mike,
Sounds like a dull blade. Do you have kids, especially sons? All it
takes is a second of cutting a nail and the blade is .....well, it burns
wood.
Dave

(nope, I'm the only kid around here). Thanks all.

Are Suffolk still the bs blade of choice? I browsed a FWW article
recently although not in-depth but put more stock in what people are
consistently getting value from over the long haul.

Mike
--

mikeballard at symbol verizon period net

"If your main parachute fouls, deploy your reserve. If your
reserve is also fouled, you have the rest of your life to get
it straightened out."