Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Ten percent.

On Monday 18 March 2013 14:34 harry wrote in uk.d-i-y:

I wonder if our gov.will ever get round to the idea of taking 10% out
of everyone's bank account?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...us-parliament-

idUSBRE92G03I20130317

That should help destroy any remaining confidence in the banks.

Dealers of gold, platinum and palladium will be happy though as people
transfer accounts to the Bank of Mattress.

Now the question is:

1) Will there be a run on the banks in Cyprus;

2) and other countries (Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece);

3) Will UKIP's membership increase (it's going up by one for sure);

4) When will everyone say "The Euro - nice idea, complete f***ing disaster,
let's scrap it?

Reading this on the web? See: