Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default determine magnification of reading glasses

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
I know what size I need-- and I can try these on to see if they work
for me--

But I have 100 or so glasses of varying magnifications and I want to
sort and label them.

Is there an easy/cheap method of measuring magnification?

Web searches are just turning up pages telling me how to figure out
what strength I need. I want to know what strength I *have*.

Thanks
Jim

I assumed you've checked this already, but I'll toss it out there anyway...

Some brands put the magnification strength on the arm, either engraved in
or printed on the rubber ear cushion.