Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton[_2_] Stuart Wheaton[_2_] is offline

Default Machine Gun Parts kits

On 3/17/2013 12:46 PM, RogerN wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 04:44:06 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

snip
According to liberal logic is a farmer has fertilizer and diesel fuel they
are intending to make a bomb. That's just as stupid as claiming that
machine gun/semi-auto parts used in a semi-auto is attempting to make a
machine gun. As long as you aren't trying to modify the semi-auto into
full
auto, you aren't attempting to make a machine gun. As long as you aren't
mixing your ammonium nitrate with the fuel and making a detonator, you
aren't making a bomb.

RogerN

Hey, roger, why would you have M-16 parts in the first place? Are you
planning to make a sculpture out of them?

--
Ed Huntress

Because, thanks to demo-c-rats, some AR-15 parts are out of stock,

The Democrats did it!!! Finally I know who is buying guns like crazy
people! I thought it was the conservative nut jobs who were buying all
the guns and hiding their 25th assault rifle in a PVC tube in the backyard.