Posted to rec.woodworking
Morgans Morgans is offline

Default Happy days

.. What I
need is some coil cord that I can use as ends for the power cables. Coil
cord because the shop ceiling is lower, want to keep the power cord ends
as high as possible but still be able to reach them. I can find coil cord
but w/o a ground, want the ground. Someday...

Look for a "camping" or other retractable clothesline reel. Hang it from
your track, add a clamp to hold the receptacle or plug on the end of the
retractable reel. A stick with a hook eye will be handy for pulling it down
from a fully retracted position. Extra loops midway around the cord to the
line will keep it "flaked up high out of the way while retracted.
--
Jim in NC