Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Lighting question

DerbyDad03 wrote:

I didn't think so. So why are you pushing back on my suggestion that
he contact an "expert" and ask them what they recommend? If different
bulbs will make the table "look" different, why not ask someone who
deals with it every day?

Because it simply isn't rocket science. OP thought his table was
underlighted. The solution is to increase the light. One increases the
light via higher wattage bulbs or by adding fixtures.

Different bulbs won't make the table look different; different light sources
may but that difference will be subtle, his eyes would adapt to it and the
difference would only be from sources he is unlikely to choose with the
exception of flourescent.

As I said, it isn't rocket science so why turn a simple problem/solution
into something complicated? I really don't care if he contacts a whole
*FLOCK* of experts, just seems silly. At some point, people really need to
think for themselves and exercise some common sense.

FWIW, HTH & HAND

--

dadiOH