Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Happy days

Gramp's shop wrote:
Finally convinced my wife that I deserve the double garage for my
shop and will soon be moving out of the single stall I now call home.
This means a fixed location for most of my machinery, especially the
TS (soon to be equipped with a fixed outfeed table). Need to do the
prep work first -- power distribution and lighting and a good plan
for dust collection. Want to minimize wires on the floor and all the
other crap that gets in the way of my feet.

Larry (48 days to retirement, but who's counting?)

Suggestion: Put the power outlets on the ceiling.