Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] Searcher7@mail.con2.com is offline

Default Dimensionally Stable Metal

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:59:26 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
wrote in message ... But I have to mention that the camera will need to be at the end of a boom. The pivot radius will probably be in the neighborhood of 12 feet. (I don’t know the mathematically formula off hand, but isn’t that almost 14 feet between the far right and far left images taken?). Darren Harris Staten Island, New York. And this boom doesn't sag, vibrate or expand with temperature?

Yes, of course. That is why it will have to be supported at both ends and the reason for the initial question concerning what material to use.

The reason for the boom is to keep the realistic 3d aspect of the scene sweep.

The detents whould probably be where the camera is as opposed to the axis location.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.