Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Friggin cold phone callers

On 15/03/2013 07:52, dennis@home wrote:
On 14/03/2013 22:23, bert wrote:
In message , The Medway Handyman
writes
You don't need medical training to man a helicopter landing area.

Of course you don't - but you do need to be a trained helicopter marshal.

Its best to ignore TMH.
He is pretty thick as can be seen by him quoting bits to prove I said a
paramedic where it doesn't say any such thing.
He has been deliberately misreading the stuff I write since my first post.
Just put him down as a troll.

Its best to ignore Denboi.

He is pretty thick as can be seen by him changing his mind & claiming he
didn't say things, or said something else.

He has been deliberately misreading any replies that don't support his
position.

Just put him down as the village idiot around here.