Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DO NOT use Snowblower on a Roof

I don't know how true this is, but I heard of a couple brain deads who
wanted to trim a hedge. Someone had the idea that two guys could pick up a
walk behind lawn mower, and carry it over the top of the hedge. Reaching
under the mower, they lost several fingers.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message

More likely that some cretin told his buddy, "Hey! Here, hold my beer,
I wanna try something! Wait, set it down over there and give me a hand"
with predictable (to anyone with a brain) results.g