Posted to rec.woodworking
Spalted Walt Spalted Walt is offline

Default wow you guys are quiet

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 18:13:24 -0400, woodchucker wrote:

yep that the number. And I saw them about 3 or 4 months ago and did not
find them on the web site.
Went in this past Sunday and expected to pay $19.99
plus 20% off coupon, but it was on sale plus the 20% and it wound up
8.38...
so I sent the wife in... Going to get more. I ground off the nubs on the
pad. These are great clamps for that price, or even more.

Called 3 different HF in my area, 1 store had 2 in stock, the rest were out and
didn't expect to get any in - since the 60434 clamp is a "clearance item". I
grabbed the remaining 2 although 1 was missing the rubber pad. I'll epoxy a pad
that I bought a couple of years ago:

http://www.harborfreight.com/9-pairs...ads-91952.html

Every bit as strong as the Bessey, if not stronger...
http://holzwerkerblog.de/wp-content/...y_kliklamp.jpg