Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default OT - Making black and white smoke to order

En el artículo 467039797384952491.160546timdownie2003-yahoo.co.uk@news.
eternal-september.org, Tim+ escribió:

Life expectancy at 75 is 86 so 5 years is on the pessimistic side.

Most 76 year old men are not the leader of a worldwide organisation
mired in scandal, such as child abuse, gay marriage, financial
shenanigans, rent boys, etc. etc. etc.

This is mighty convenient:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21753860

the cardinals can pop downstairs for a bit of cock when it suits them.

I predict the stress will kill "Francis" within 5 years.

Having said that, a member of my family, not normally noted for their
cynicism, said that the conclave has picked Pope Francis precisely
because he'll be merely a figurehead. They've chosen someone they know
will carry out all the ceremonial hocus pocus oblivious to what is going
on behind his back. In other words, it'll be business as usual.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)