Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Lighting question

Steve B wrote:

Why aren't you contacting a billiards lighting supply house like I
suggested in my earlier response?

Seems to me like you are intent on reinventing the wheel. You don't
have to
buy from them but you could gather the specs and then take it from
there.

Well, I looked, and everyone is selling pool table lights, not just
the bulbs. Didn't find any articles on the technical aspects of the
lighting.

The technical aspects are that there are multple lights spread out
lengthwise so that the entire table is lit. As I said originally.

Your only alternative (to spread the light evenly) is to raise what you
have.

You can use any bulbs you want

--

dadiOH