Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 787 probe puts spotlight on Arizona battery firm

On Mar 13, 11:06*am, "Robert Green"
wrote:
wrote in message news:9edc835d-3444-4b09-a7c4-
That's why we have $5mil jury awards for nothing. *We have idiots like you

on a jury.

This pathetic insult from the guy who believes the McDonald crotchburn case
outcome was fair. *Boiling hot water can burn you, lady! *Keep it off your
lap if you've got fumble fingers!

Coffee is not even correctly BREWED with boiling hot
water, let alone served. The fact is you can't drink boiling
hot water without injuring yourself. McDonalds even admitted
that their coffee was unfit for consumption at the temperature
they served it.

Wow, you must be an incompetent idiot

Your reply raised some interesting points that I've elided because you CAN'T
be dumb enough to believe anyone but an idiot would try to have an adult
conversation with an insult-monger like you. *When are you going to grow up
and start trying to make your points like a man and not a JHS student
overdosed on Adderall? *We're still waiting.

We're still waiting for you to realize that you can't drink
boiling hot liquids.

What's most interesting is that you called KRW out for calling YOU an idiot
but then use the same tactic on others. *At least KRW's not a hypocrite like
you, Chet.

--
Bobby G.

I called you an idiot because you said that if you were on a
jury in that wrongful termination case, you'd side with
the plaintiff. And you said that with virtually no information about
the actual facts about what exactly happened. It isn't even
available.
That is indeed that type of idiot on a jury that results in completely
ridiculous awards. And other than call you an idiot, I took apart
your whole pontification, piece by piece. I notice you skipped that
part.....

You want another example of what makes you an idiot?
You come in here with the usual lib lines on guns, how dangerous
they are, how we need more gun laws, more bans. Yet, when
the truth finally comes out, you have a carry permit. Typical
limousine liberal. It's OK for you to carry one, but the rest
of us are not to be trusted.