Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default So what's the scam here?

"RonB" wrote in message

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:26:26 AM UTC-5, Doug Miller wrote:
Spotted an ad on Craigslist for a power saw that I might be interested in

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tls/3614407632.html

You have pursued this much more than I would have. There are other saws on
the market and this guy isn't acting like a reasonable seller. Might have
a blackjack in his back pocket. Or worse.

Yup... gotta be careful. It's a good idea to not go alone with relatively
large chunks of cash... It would be reasonable to bring other people and/or
friends Smith and Wesson.