Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT - Making black and white smoke to order

Actually, I'd love to see a joker produce some other colour of smoke to
lighten up this otherwise completely irrelevant and boring appointment
process. Not my words, but those of a Catholic friend of mine who feels the
old guy is a total waste of Oxygen in any case!

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Tim+" wrote in message
How do they do it? The news picture looked like they were burning an old
car tyre so that accounts for the black smoke. How will they make the
white smoke? Stage smoke machine or something more traditional? ;-)

Tim