Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Friggin cold phone callers

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:58:08 +0000, Adrian wrote:

But as I don't "do" sea based water sports, sailing, swimming etc I
feel my money is better donated to the GNAS. I may well need the
services of the GNAS...

But it is not unknown for them to turn out for inland flooding
situations.

If we get flooded bad enough for a boat to be required there will be an
awful lot more things to worry about. Says him located on the side of a
valley 1400' ASL and several hundred foot above the valley bottom...

--
Cheers
Dave.