Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Jon Danniken[_7_] Jon Danniken[_7_] is offline

Default FakeTV FTV-10 Burglar Deterrent

It
shook me up that I almost killed a man by reflex so I bought a big
pepper spray canister and started bathing burglars and trespassers with
it after that. o_O

Be aware that pepper spray (capsicum) is not effective on all
individuals, including those intoxicated with alcohol. Spraying such
individuals will at best serve as a minor distraction, and will at worse
result in your being incapacitated by your own spray.

There is a reason that most in law enforcement have moved on to using
electro-neural disruption technology (Taser) as their primary means of
"less than lethal" force.

Jon