Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian[_9_] Adrian[_9_] is offline

Default Friggin cold phone callers

In message o.uk, Dave
Liquorice writes
On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 17:15:59 +0000 (UTC), Steve Firth wrote:

I've given money to the RNLI for years, another charity that deserves
support.

But as I don't "do" sea based water sports, sailing, swimming etc I feel
my money is better donated to the GNAS. I may well need the services of
the GNAS...

But it is not unknown for them to turn out for inland flooding
situations.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "diy" with "news" and reverse the domain

If you are reading this from a web interface eg DIY Banter,
DIY Forum or Google Groups, please be aware this is NOT a forum, and
you are merely using a web portal to a USENET group. Many people block
posters coming from web portals due to perceieved SPAM or inaneness.
For a better method of access, please see: