Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default HF SCMS update - Another 'Aye' vote

On Sunday, March 10, 2013 7:41:57 AM UTC-6, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
Only thing that still has me puzzled is the inclusion of two molded plastic "hooks" in the parts bag. Haven't seen mention made of them in the owner's manual nor are they shown (that I can find) on the parts breakout.

I don't have the saw, but my industrial sewing machines have plastic hooks to hold the power cords along safe positions toward the outlet.

Maybe they are for postioning the cord along your bench/work area toward the electrical outlet and/or guided away from the saw's operations, somehow.... Keeping the cord out of the way of your work or away from the saw's workings, in some fashion.

Check the manual concerning the power cord and its goings on, see if there's something there, about them.

Sonny