Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Friggin cold phone callers

On 11/03/2013 12:21, Tony Bryer wrote:
On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:38:26 +0000 (UTC) Steve Firth wrote :

Also that as such things go the Air Ambulance is an efficient service
with an average cost of £1000 for each life saved.

Here you pay for ambulance services unless it's a motor traffic accident,
though most people have insurance. Helicopter air ambulance $3,436.92
(£2,350) for the first hour, each additional minute $57.29 (£39). When I
had a bike accident in 2009 I was mighty glad some friends were able to get
me to hospital as ambulance transfer would have been serious money: I had
insurance but was still in the two month waiting period.

http://www.health.vic.gov.au/ambulance/fees.htm

Is that service provided by St Johns?