Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT -- Windows 8

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 02:31:07 -0400, Dave wrote:

On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:01:35 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I saw one on sale for $180 so I figured I try in on a trip. That
little machine had been to four countries, a dozen states and will go
to a dozen more in May. Sometimes it sits on my belly when I'm in the
recliner in front of the TV.

So, does all this realized "Like" make you want to buy one more
powerful or perhaps a little bit more tricked out?

I did upgrade the RAM from 1G to 2G. Otherwise, it works well enough.
There is no CD drive but I've not really missed it. I still use the
desktop for most stuff requiring serious typing.