Posted to alt.home.repair
Fake ID Fake ID is offline

Default HF 20% coupon schedule. Probably.

In article ,
wrote:
On Mar 7, 10:37*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Here's where the HF 20%-off coupon lives today:

http://www.harborfreight.com/20off-c...aff-17547.html

Evidently, HF posts a new coupon around one week after the previous coupon
expires. You'll note the current coupon expires 3/31/13. The previous
resident of this web page expired 2/28/13.

I get about 3 HF flyers every week from various sources, each one has
a slightly later expiration date, not only for the 20% off, but all
the coupons are dated.

The HF coupon in the most recent edition if AAA's Via magazine is 25%.
I thought that was going to be the standard. Guess not.