Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default HF SCMS update - Another 'Aye' vote

On 3/10/2013 2:41 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 3/10/2013 10:23 AM, dpb wrote:

I'm not sure that I'd want to play around with a dado set on this one.

I doubt it has long-enough arbor shaft for much of a dado set but you
make such a cut w/ these by using shim stock under the workpiece instead
of lowering the depth of cut below nominal.

Generally you don't use a dado set, but what you do is keep kerf
cutting. then chisel out.

Well, yes, that's the corollary of the theorem...