Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Kitchen Cabinets

the left hander wrote:

What is a good product which i can purchase to touch up my kitchen
cabinets? They are only a few years old but are getting a little
bit
dirty around the handles and edges. I heard there is a great
product
for kitchen cabinet surfaces but did not get the name.

You can't get there from here.

You can try washing with Murphy's oil or Simple Green
which may remove the grimy, gummy finish, around the pulls; however,
but you are then faced with a refinish job.

Had this problem with a house I had 40 years ago.

The only solution was to reface the cabinets in place with
plastic laminate and build new laminated door fronts using
MDF as core.

Obviously, new hardware will be part of the job.

Have fun.

Lew