Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 08:35:51 -0400, axolotl
wrote:

On 3/9/2013 10:39 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

.another is one in Sea Girt, NJ...no rifle or pistol range there
for around 80 years or so.

In fact, Sea Girt range is still active. You have to be National Guard
or State Police to use it.

Ah, so there's a range at the old National Guard Training Center. Not
open to the public. I've never set foot in there.

In any case, if you follow the thread back, I'm supposed to train
ghetto kids to shoot there. Not likely. g

Are you going to cast the hardware for your boats, Ed?

They won't have much hardware on them, Kevin. But that's getting ahead
of myself. I already have rowlocks (not "oarlocks," please! That's for
landlubbers. g), some of which my uncle cast in the school shop 60
years ago.

If I ever get around to building a sailboat, it won't be fancy.

Kevin Gallimore