Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Saga Insurance - flat roof inspection

In message , charles
writes

Quite reasonable when one considers that clothing goes out of fashion,
etc. but I have two kilt outfits which would cost the best part of £2k
to replace and I can't get cover for that - and they neither wear out
nor go out of fashion.

I'd have expected you to be able to get all risks cover as part of your
'contents' policy. After all, you can have itemised items such as jewelery
camera goods and musical instruments. Mind you, they'd probably exclude
moth damage. ;-)

I was dumbstruck to discover that an apprentice (electrical) had claimed
the cost of a sports jacket, burned by leaning on a hot soldering iron,
from his father's contents insurance!

--
Tim Lamb