Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 13:31:28 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

I made my contribution 20 years ago. I can no longer support the NRA
or any of the extreme gun postures. They are counterproductive and
they are doomed.

VBG

"extreme gun postures"

Eddy has decided that the 2nd Amendment is an extreme gun posture and
is no longer valid.

1. Lie