Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sam Plusnet Sam Plusnet is offline

Default Saga Insurance - flat roof inspection

In article 1073644633384527342.362181timdownie2003-
,
says...

"David.WE.Roberts" wrote:
Our insurance with Saga is up for renewal.

Saga were featured on R4 this morning for issuing renewal quotes up to 5
times the amount quoted for new customer quotes.

They claim to match or better any equivalent quote from another insurer
- which sounds great.

In order to do this, you have to have a written quote which contains
your name, address, post code, DOB, _full_ details of cover, T&Cs, your
aunties pet's name, colour of underwear etc. etc.

Since you can't dictate to an insurer exactly what they choose to write
on their quotes, I doubt if Saga are going to be matching many (any)
quotes.

--
Sam