Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Filtering HomeGuy's posts

On Mar 8, 4:30*pm, CRNG wrote:
On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 08:27:14 -0500, Frank
wrote in Re
Filtering HomeGuy's posts:

On 3/7/2013 10:42 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 19:35:34 -0500, Frank
wrote:

..." and some of them are inmates!"

Thankfully, I don't think prison inmates, at least here have internet
access.

Better check. Money says they smuggled smart phones.

Got some spam from one yesterday in a hand written letter

A Pen-Pal letter? *Oh no...

Said he was doing family genealogy as he found that his grandmother was
briefly married to someone in my family. *I was going to answer him but
he had no phone number or email address and only gave address. *When I
looked it up, it was the state prison. *I don't have or need friends
there

Indeed. *I wonder what the eventual scam would have been. *Probably a
request for $$.- Hide quoted text -

I would imagine something like that if I started corresponding with
him. I forwarded the letter to a cousin who I believe that it was his
father's first wife. Don't know what he will do but he is a retired
state cop.

I had a former professor just get out of jail a few years ago. All
his students were curious to know about him but there were none that
wanted to contact him.