Mia Mia is offline
Junior Member

Location: South Wales
Default Concrete Path - Painting ????? please help

Hi, I have a concrete path with steps leading to my front door, and it is an eyesore. I dont want to hire somebody to dig it up, due to expense and problems with ?pipes, drains, and the path extends down the side of house also, with steps to my front door.

I was wondering about painting it, with floor paint with sand mixed in. Has anybody done this ? I know you can get special concrete floor paint, that lets the concrete breathe - normal masonry paint flakes apparently. But I dont know what the eventual effect would be.

There are some concrete resurfacing companies out there, but think they would charge thousands.

Thank you, Mia