Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Re-roofing Cost?

" wrote:

....snip...

Back to the ice barrier stuff for the whole roof, I just
thought of one more thing that never occured to me before.
Once you have that stuff stuck on, it's like on for good, no?
So, if someone goes to replace the roof again, I would
think it would make checking the condition of the sheathing
a lot harder, if not impossible, at least from the outside.
All the wood would be covered and you would not be able
to see it's condtion like you would if it were bare, no?

See my earlier response. I named the wrong product...it was DeckArmor that
replaced the felt, not the WeatherWatch ice barrier.