Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

Default POURED ! was: Pouring ...

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message

And finished . Looks pretty good for a couple of hillbillies .
--
Snag

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
The concrete floor for my "new" shop space at our new residence in The
Ozarks today !

Actually , it's the metal carport I moved here from Memphis , but the
new space is 25% larger than the wooden shed I had the shop in down there
. After I get the shop up , the next project will be an area for my
foundry stuff - a lot less work as all it'll require is a shed roof and
maybe one wall besides the back wall of the shop to keep most of the
rain off the furnace and molding table .
And I've already got a couple of jobs lined up ! Neighbor across the
road has a turbo housing he wants altered , and a good friend that runs a
car resto business has a few little jobs he needs done . I've been told
by several people that a small machine shop is needed in the area , looks
like they might be right .
--
Snag

Good luck, sounds like fun.