Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K[_2_] Harry K[_2_] is offline

Default Shoot through the door

On Mar 4, 11:09*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 3/4/2013 12:23 PM, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 09:53:52 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Did you not notice that you mentioned shooting someone running away?

They are not allowed to shoot even "WHILE COMMITTING A FELONY" *except
to preserve life.

Harry K

It really depends on the jurisdiction they're in and whether or not
their boss will back them up. Of course there's always the throw down
gun some cops carry. O_o

TDD

In my city a gun it not required for a throw down. *The officer
writes; *the subject made a "furtive move".

1.secretive: done in a way that is intended to escape notice

2.shifty: presenting the appearance, or giving the impression, of
somebody who has something to hide

Cops will shoot you dead, here.

I had a cop brag to me about how easy it was to kill someone and get
away with it. Me, I just avoid trouble and don't make a scene in any
confrontation with law enforcement. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWFQ

TDD

Very good policy. YOu can't win even a simple arguement agains LE on
the side of th the road. The place of complaint/argue is the desk
sargeant in his office.

Harry K