Posted to rec.woodworking
basilisk[_2_] basilisk[_2_] is offline

Default 50 to 80k year old cypress

On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 12:59:00 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 3/7/2013 10:40 AM, basilisk wrote:

This has promise, wonder when we will see some of it on the market?

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/03/anci...iver_de fault

Cool.

Next thing you here, Al Gore, and his UN cronies, will be angling to
make some bucks off this:

"Scientists studying both ancient and modern day shorelines have
documented that Louisiana is sinking. The research also shows that
Alabama and a portion of the Texas shoreline have risen."

I'm wondering it is really ten miles offshore ... how convenient that is
within the 12 mile limit.

No doubt the morass of regulations would prevent any kind of meaningful
salvage.

basilisk