Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] jdc@teleport.com is offline

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:03:03 PM UTC-8, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:12:44 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

.. .

Ed,

The more I read your stuff, it seems like your real issue is
that you don't care for the way people like Roger and Gunner think.

I rarely agree with Gunner's philosophicla statements.

Those guys aren't the problem. They may "jabber" a bit, but
**** Roger has a hobby and Gunner didn't go down and join his
hero in LA.

Tell the truth, this really isn't about guns for you is it?

Now this is truth,(re Lanza):

More likely he didn't know that, but was thorougly lost in his insane
state of mind ....

My suggestion is to focus on the mental health issue if you really want to contribute to a solution. How about working as a target instructor in the ghetto?

After all, in all your experience with guns, have you ever seen one pop up
and charge itself??? I'll bet not.

Fix the broken people.

Have a good one.