Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default What's up with 22 caliber ammo?

On 3/7/2013 5:18 AM, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 20:07:58 -0600,
wrote:

On 3/6/2013 7:05 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
wrote in message
m...
On 3/6/2013 3:56 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
wrote in message
m...
On 3/6/2013 12:33 PM, whoyakidding's ghost wrote:

When I watch The Walking Dead, I can't help think that the
survivalists watching actually believe in the scenario.

As for women being grateful for rescue, stock up on toilet paper
and
tampons. You'll be king!

And all your customers will have PMS and a gun.

Yep. ANd more than willing to protect "civilization".

I read in a camping book that women would be more willing to answer
the Call of the Wild if they didn't fear the Call of Nature.

That the first thing we point out to ladies when they come aboard
for a sail.

Here is the head.
Here is how you operate it.
After that they are perfectly comfortable.

And the ones who are not "ladies"?

There is a framed picture in the head of Dorothy wearing a NIOSH mask
cleaning the head.

The caption says "Gentleman, Sit your bad self down".