Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default OT Another story from long ago

On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:57:41 -0500, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message ...

As I had said much earlier in this commentary - Work Ethic not
withstanding...

Yup.... sort of a random variable!

John

Sometimes you have to read all the paper work. If it sounds like they
take no responsibility ask questions, pay a lawyer to read it. I know
when I bought this place it is still my first place it was money well
spent. Since I didn't understand some terms in terms of mineral
rights and some of the escrow companies exclusions. He got the escrow
company to take responsibilty for everything and had a mobile home
converted to real property. It was well worth the money.

Mike M