Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default Filtering HomeGuy's posts

"nestork" wrote in message

The Censor;3025667 Wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
-
If any of you are using NewsProxy to filter newsgroup postings,
add this line to your nfilter.dat file to drop HomeGuy's posts:

alt.home.repair drop NNTP-Posting-Host:
uPgK13HseOvGgdY6dNb/Qg.user.speranza.aioe.org-

I'm just using Internet Explorer 8.0 on a dial-up connection, so is
there anything I can do to get rid of the continuous mormon bashing and
daily updates of where the USA currently is in it's inexorable slide
down the huge cosmic toilet bowl. It gets tiring.

Download headers only and filter on subject