Posted to rec.woodworking
tommyboy tommyboy is offline

Default Ideas for Reclaimed / Re-purposed Wood Projects

On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 15:58:43 -0800 (PST), "Ben.FWSalvage"
wrote:

I am always looking for new & interesting ideas to give old wood a new life.

Would anyone care to share your rustic or reclaimed wood projects, plans, and/or ideas with others in this group?

Below are a few areas of interest... feel free to add your own.

- Rustic furniture
- Vintage furniture
- Rustic decor
- Re-purposed decor
- Unique projects
- Incorporating antiques into projects
- Wood widgets, puzzles, illusions, art, etc.

P.S. I would encourage anyone to help expand each other's woodworking networks by mentioning the various ideas that come out of this discussion. Just be sure to get permission first! Thank you everyone.

Permission from whom and for what?
tb