Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Remote temperature sensors - multiple sensors?

In article ,
writes:
I've got multiple 1-wire temperature sensors hanging off my Raspberry Pi. Some distros for the Pi (e.g, Occidentalis) allow 1-wire devices to be connected to a GPIO, but I've got mine working off an I2C 1-wire bus master, which then makes the sensors available through a file-system interface.

The 1-wire bit-banging driver also gives you access via the filesystem
interface (not that I actually like that filesystem interface).

--
Andrew Gabriel